One of our reputed client, a Software Development Company having head office at Bangalore and branch office at Ahmedabad is looking for Senior QA Professional for Ahmedabad office. Following is the job description.
Senior level QA Analyst / Tester is desire to execute on all aspects of software testing within the solution delivery lifecycle; including high collaboration with analysts, developers.
Strong technical test and automation skills required, data testing capabilities related to quality and integration preferred.
Should be an experienced Automation test professional having worked at least 5-7 years.
- Responsible for assisting with the development, deployment and control of our quality assurance processes in support of multiple business lines, monitoring effectiveness of quality assurance processes and adjusting as needed.
- Hands-on knowledge of software automation process, including tool expertise, development of automation plan, requirements, and execution.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base of business processes, applications and quality assurance practices and development methodologies.
- Work with business support groups to initiate and manage test projects to successful completion: coordinating and executing testing strategies with associated deliverables etc.
- Plans, coordinates and performs all necessary types of testing including data quality testing, unit, functional and integration, and load and performance testing.
- Ability to develop, debug, execute and maintain test automation scripts is highly desirable
Provide written and oral status to peers, development and business groups, and various levels of managements
- Manage and oversee QA and Integration Testing Environments Interface closely with development and operational groups in support of software and production releases
Manage QA tools, such as Quality Center and QuickTestPro
- Working closely with our key technology teams as part of designing, planning, implementing and executing automation tests as an integrated part of our software design and development process
- Participate in an agile development process with emphasis on taking personal ownership and responsibility for your deliveries
- Automation experience on any of the tools like Selenium/Coded UI/ C# Automated tools is mandatory.
- Previous experience on testing on SharePoint 2010/2013 Content Management systems, SharePoint is a must.
- Good Database knowledge, experienced with Microsoft TFS, MTM or QC, Bugzilla and should work in Agile Development environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills. Strong verbal & written communication and should be able to articulate concisely & clearly.
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Interested candidates are requested to kindly apply with latest resume, current salary, expected salary, Notice Period.
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Work Experience||5 Years|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
An IT Company client of Appoint Info
|About Company||We are one of the fast growing Placement Consultancy working for various Industries, pan India.|