One of our reputed client, a Software Development Company having head office at Bangalore and branch office at Ahmedabad is looking for UI Developer for Ahmedabad. Here is the job description for the same.
The UI Developer participates in the day-to-day user experience engagement activities with a focus on delivering high quality, highly interactive, high performance applications that match or exceed expectations. The UI Developer should have a deep understanding, experience and excellent coder in consumer facing applications and experience in building Enterprise Architecture Portal platform.
Minimum of five to Seven (5-7) years of core hands-on development experience in the below outlined areas
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Â· Provide technical leadership in developing UI-rich responsive and adaptive web applications
Â· Create reusable / component-based, responsive code in technologies that work across browsers.
Â· Developing the UI for Applications using Windows (hybrid and native)
Â· Building and managing templates, widgets, and pattern library components.
Â· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft development tools including Visual Studio 2008/2010 and TFS.
Â· Working as part of the User Experience team as a liaison to development.
Â· Write code to retrieve data using XML, JSON and Sql formats
Â· Implement design mock-ups in code for various platforms and browsers using the latest front-end technologies
Â· Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of application development
Â· Develop documentation including but not limited to: help text, and screen samples
Â· Skill with BI Reporting tools, SharePoint Apps, SharePoint Master Pages is a Must
Desired Skills and Experience
- Expert-level experience in UI design and coding principles
- Deep hands-on experience in writing all of the following:
2. Angular JS and Backbone JS/Marionette JS
3. Single Page Application (SPA)
5. DOM manipulation
8. AJAX push and pull model experience
- Ability to write reusable/component-based, responsive code in the above technologies that works across browsers and mobile devices
- Experience in integrating the front-end in the Microsoft .NET and SharePoint 2010 /2013
- Expert experience with toolset (Microsoft suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure.)
- Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Comfortable working face to face or in virtual settings across multiple time zones
- At least 5 years of deep experience in Angular JS/Backbone JS, JSON
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent work experience
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Interested candidates are requested to kindly apply with latest resume, current salary, expected salary,
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Client Server|
|Work Experience||5 Years|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
Client of Appoint Info
|About Company||We are one of the fast growing Placement Consultancy working for various Industries, pan India.|